Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: TheOokieKabuki's grow log -09

sorry for slackin, watered today and will get some pics up later. one female got dugg up by some animale god damn my luck. so i now have 3 females and a male...good news is the female that was budding is starting to grow again so maybe i might get her up to a lil half nugg

Dude,Buy some neem oil....This will keep the critters AND bugs away....Works for ME!!!! Peace

Party-on!!!

yeah i plan on buying some when i get some cash but alass im broke

finally got some pic updates for yall, ill start with my 3 females
    June 25th F#1-

F#2

F#3(starting to vegg again)

" If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

now my male
    june 25th-

" If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

checked everything yesterday, lookin REAL nice...will update pics today or tomorrow, took some shitty camera phone pics but id rather wait to upload some good HQ pics.

See how much better they grow when they are not root restricted. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

yeah man, just wait till you see the pics my biggest girl is looking sooooo good! big thanks for to everyone whos been following my logg and helpin out - T.O.K

female #1-

female #2-

female #3-

was hard to get a close up side shot of her today. ill get a good one next time to show the goods that she has started producing
    - T.O.K

sorry for the pic.s thread will be remade and relisted. feel free to delete this mods.