Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TheOokieKabuki's grow log -09

the day cycle is still short, and your plants think it is fall because you put them out rather early. as summer approaches the days get longer so they may revert back to veg if not too far along. some heavy indicas will continue to flower... a lot of growers start their plants indoor and put them out around mid May to early June for this reason.

Bro, look's Like Spider Mites Are Taking Over Your Male?,,Better Get Some Neem Oil On Them.

thanks for the info yo, whent and looked at them today the only one thats not really growing is the that female. hope it reverts back to veg.

checked everything out today getting big and looking healthy as an ox besides some bug action goin on, but that damn female is still flowering !
    germed and planted 4 seedlings just now to make up for the 6 that got rained out...will update pictures tomorrowe morning.

- T.O.K

here be me Unknowns...
    5/30/09-
    UK#1

UK#2-

UK#3-

sorry for the shitty pics was in a hurry...

here be me females
    5/30/09
    F#1-(the budder...)

F#2-

again was in a hurry sorry for shit pics...

update with pics today maybee, just checked on them.
    male is dead
    new female and healthyy plants

ok so i got another male, my biggest plant too
    4 females
    2 unknowns
    1 male
    heres my question for you FMB peps out there that grow outdoors, sink pots or fill hole with soil ? -
    i feel the only reason to keep them in pots is incase someone stubbles upon them i could move them, but i mean its not like i could pick up 7 big ass plants and move them, well easily at least.
    Last edited by theookiekabuki; 06-08-2009 at 04:59 PM.

I feel you ookie. Personally I would but some big gallon buckets in the ground. And if you are worried about people stumbling upon them maybe you should search for another location. Just my thouts bretheren, Good luck! May lazy days be ahead for you and your crop.. Keep it cheesy and irie!
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

Quote Originally Posted by follow1yourpath View Post
    I feel you ookie. Personally I would but some big gallon buckets in the ground. And if you are worried about people stumbling upon them maybe you should search for another location. Just my thouts bretheren, Good luck! May lazy days be ahead for you and your crop.. Keep it cheesy and irie!
    not really worries about anybody finding them but i mean theres always that possibility ya know. but yeah man i was thinkin about the buckets got a shit ton of them so i could and all but being straight in the ground wouldnt give the plants more root space although the buckets are huge i still got a good 3 months of veg. here, any way i could rig something up to let roots out if they ever get to that point ?