Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: TheOokieKabuki's grow log -09

Never really thought of this idea before but maybe something like putting a bottomless bucket into the ground. Like cutting the bottom circle off so it's just a cylinder. ?? interesting I guesss man.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

same thing i was just thinking but then what would be the purpose of the bucket if the whole bottoms gone besides maybe keeping all the nuts in that general area.

Hmmmm.. good thoughts. Im pretty novice holmes, So YBG and all those cat's would be the one's with some greater advice.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

i already told you, just put the pots in the ground. they will stay cool, so they wont perspire annddndnddd if you neeed to move them, just pop them out.

ha thanks man, pretty novice here myself only my second grow. seems like people here dont watch the growing section that much with all the experienced growers here i thought id have alot more advise getting thrown around here than there currently is. not that im complaining to any FMB members for not taking the time to help some guy they dont even know, just what i was pondering on

just gave plants full dose will update pics in morning...

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Cowboy View Post
    i already told you, just put the pots in the ground. they will stay cool, so they wont perspire annddndnddd if you neeed to move them, just pop them out.
    yeah nigga but what about the problem of root space i mean im sure that will be plenty of room but the chance is still there, and i mean the bigger the pot the bigger the plant ya know.

If you will have problems with gophers, the bury pots, otherwise, dig holes and fill them with appropriate growing medium. Like in a pot, the plants will grow to the size of the hole you dig, if you want a 6 foot plant 8 feet around, dig a hole about 3 feet deep by 3 feet across. If you keep them in small (1 gallon) pots, they will only be small plants, if you want to keep them in containers, move up to 15-20 gallon containers.

PS. Sorry so slow on replies, but I'm recovering from a surgery, so my shit comes first, sorry guys.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

^^^ no worries man isnt an ergent matter as of now. will be transplanting hmmmm, say this weekend i guess so i was just hoping to get some input from you guys before then and got it today so thanks FMB and YBG for the helpfull information
    - T.O.K

alrighty hes some pic. update
    first the new lil ones

lil1 at 6/9/09-

lil2 at 6/9/09-

now me females-
    F#1 at 6/9/09-

F#2 -

F#3-

F#4 -

^^^ seems as if some lil creature has been knockin my pots over, that black stuff is dirt not bugs...o and dont look like shes gana revert might just pollinate her with the male, what do yall think?