Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: TheOokieKabuki's grow log -09

male at 6/9/09-

^^^ walked out today to see that he was nocked on his side with dirt knocked out...fuckin rabbits!

will for sure be transplanting fri or sat, and relocating to less pest environment.
    looks like with that budding female ill get like idk a 8th nugg, i like how resinus the plant is and would like to grow it again would yall pollonize it with that male or should i just smoke the bud and get no seeds?

Grip that bud homlmes, that's just me.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

Quote Originally Posted by follow1yourpath View Post
    Grip that bud homlmes, that's just me.
    not sure i know what you mean...was that a typo for rip?

Hahaha, Nope. But I guess it could have been. I think you should just keep the bud doc. But do what chu want bretheran. How much larger do you think she might get? I was thinking it least a quarter
    Last edited by follow1yourpath; 06-09-2009 at 05:56 PM.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

haha, as of now it looks to be a 8th bud it might and i would be stoked if it got to a quarter but nothing over that fa sho. well im still undecided on what i wana do. You see my plan is to move to cali with the harvest money i save up, as well as some harvest glass haha. My friend thinks i should pollinate to get a lil bud and seed out her, but i mean if i was in cali i wouldnt need any seed i could just get em from a bank. FL dont do no med. shit and i was hit by a fuckin car when i was 7 and have intense knee and back pains but since i have long hair and look like a " hippie" doc.s wont give me meds for it. bull shit huh, so im movin to cali to get my license...hopefully.

I feel you bro, I've got ulcertive calitous but I'm out in the woods of PA! So maybe I'll be moving out and getting a card sooner or later.

word son, well shit one my best friends lived was born there he makes it seem awesome, maybee ill go up there with him next time and we'll smoke the fuck out, or even when i leave here ill be stoppin by texas for one my other friends as well,if the dude im leavin with is down ill stop by there too man.

Come on through buddy. We all chill up this way

transplanted females today. god damnit was hot sweeted my fucking ass off digging those fuckin holes. will get some pic updates here probly wed.