here is a great documentary about the Rif Mountains/North Marocco and the traditional production of "chocolate" It was filmed by germans, I think it is great because it shows the hard work those people are doing, they are farmers who often dont get the respect that they deserve. This is a hard life.

here is the link:
http://www.haschisch-film.de/Home.28...l?&FLASH=0&L=1

"This is export hashish. Bad quality. Thinned down. It blows your brain. But this one here, this is top quality. First sieving. Here! Film this, the best hashish! Do you know chocolate? When I have to work, I smoke this and everything just works as if on wheels..."

"He who lives free is the contact in the world. These are the people that make the contact in all the world. Like you all. Not like Africans. Africans: visa. No visa? Tough... You must build an idea, you must build something. Something new for all.Hand in hand, we can move. If you find money, you don't need it? If you have money, you don't need it? Of course you need it. If you haven't, you can't move. What makes a bird like a bird? Money is a bird.Like wings of a bird, they fly..."

peace, Oax