Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: My collection

Damn Aussie you trying to open your own headshop outta your house or something lol!!!!!

Sick glass as usual man! How the hell do you shoot it in gif format though? I have been looking on my camera for a function but cant see anything. Any advice?

Thanks
    You just take single pics with your camera then use a gif creating program or website to join them together into a gif.

hey dude, first off, as you already know.. sick glass haha.. i was reading a few posts in here and i agree 100% about the hedman's ac. such a sick ac with zero splash over.. i bought one off bob after seein a few milks with yours and how good they bubble.. they diffuse so well. but ya dude your collection is so on point.. you make me jealous haha, when i graduate college and get a real job ill start expanding like your collection lol. lookin good as always tho man i just wanted to let you know that you havign a hedmans swayed me to get one.. great pick.
    SG Sovereignty . TORO . Eric Anders . HOPS . Pakoh . Stone GlassWorks . El Hefe . RooR.DE . Hedman Headies . OPAS . Eric Ross . AK . Kennaroo . Freeek . Sling/Snic . Vertigo Glass . Salt . Royal . Frito . Mer . Morgan . DOSA Glass . Steve Bates . ReBel Glass . Local Artists

-mabud
    NOTE: I Do Not Sell Glass on IOFFER, if you see my pics/glass on there, please DO NOT buy anything. It is a scammer.

Thanks, I love my Hedmans, they're the best A/C made atm imho.

Quote Originally Posted by DaNK View Post
    Damn Aussie you trying to open your own headshop outta your house or something lol!!!!!

what a fuckin good idea

cheers mozz
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

Nah, I'd make a hopeless headshop owner, I couldn't bring myself to sell anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Glassaholic View Post
    Thanks
    You just take single pics with your camera then use a gif creating program or website to join them together into a gif.
    are you 420 downunder or something? Cause last i heard from you, you only had the one toro straight tube. Which i dont even see in the pic lol.

Yeah, that's me. I still have that 8/13 banjoro, it's second from the left on the top shelf of my cab

Ha ooo so your the same glassoholic from cannabischat? And wowee dude didnt you tell me that you were a slides kinda guy n u didnt buy tubes when we were on the subject? Wtf dude you have so many sick tube...