Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roor.de in America

Quote Originally Posted by Blunts R US View Post
    So does this mean that LUX is made by RooR de.? If so i have a new greater respect for LUX.
    No Lux is made by RooR US, .de RooR didn't like RooR US making percs (or even bent necks I believe) so US RooR created a sister company and called it Lux so they could continue to do what they like), something must have happened though because I think US RooR has started making perced RooRs again as well though I could be wrong.

Well they started again and now have stopped. I picked up the last perc'd RooR.us in my store in San Diego. He says they aren't making anymore...

I wouldn't take the word of a store owner, they know bugger all. If it doesn't come as a news release from RooR US I wouldn't believe any rumour lol.
    Last edited by Glassaholic; 05-19-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Thanks for the knowledge glassaholic.

those store owners don't know shit.

roor us is back to making percs again.

how do i know, because a local shop have roor percs with new style splash guards and 5 arm trees.

Well all I know is that EEbrew just picked up a real german and will be really happy with it...thats a fact

Why do you think eebrew bought that tube and not that over priced old school roor. us perc.

EEbrew, your a tool.

what ever fool. maybe hadn't you been so unreasonable thinking your older roor was worth a whole lot more than it is, it might have sold...

German roors will deal with american headshops they just want alot of money to do so. my local shop was gonna carry roors but roor wanted the first order to b 10 thousand dollors and everyone comes to their store for toros so if they spend 10gs on one company they cant sell toros anymore then. so they said no and it is not illegal to have glass shipped overseas as long as its brand new!