Thread: broken glass thread?!?!?

Default broken glass thread?!?!?

Id like to see a broken glass thread. Ive been doing repairs for a little over a year now, and i think the community could use a resource like a repair service for their broken glass. Or should I just start a repair thread in the glass market?

any feedback is appreciated... thanks

Hey stone, this is an awesome idea, I have a raste bowl that has major cracks along the joint that I have been looking to get repaired, I'll get some pics up of the break for you to check out, Thanks for offering this service to FMB

This is an awesome idea. Wish I hadn't thrown out some of my broken pieces ha.

hey man i got a HVY with a broken beaker on it but everything up from that is perfectly fine and how it broke is unbeleiveable becuase it has no sharp marks around wwere it broke i could send pics if u can reallly do it man ?please pm me if u can ?

Hey stone, THanks for posting this thread. I Have a mini zob with a double 8 tree. The base of the ZOB broke but only half of one side. It still works fine but cant stand up. Please let me know if u need me to send a pic and how much it will be. THanks again. If you are interested I will sell it for a good price as well that way you can fix it and keep it or get rid of it for more.

ya ive been doing repair work for a little over a year now, so if anyone has any broken glass please feel free to send me an email to see what i can do with it. i offer three thicknesses of female joints to match the thickness of your tube, i also repair broken male joints and broken bottoms (bubbles, beakers, inlines, and feet). its pretty much a full service show with a decent turn around time. most tubes are done within a week. the email is in the sig, and you can find my website if you google me. there are some pix worth looking at on there. thanks for all the positive response. and can an admin let me know if i can post my web addy on here? i dont want to break any rules and im too lazy to read them all. thanks!

Question, could you turn a former bubble bottom into a beaker? The bubble bottom broke off, but everything else, including the joint is intact.

i have a roor with a joint that is wicked chipped like all over the rim of the joint. Its a 3.2mm thickness. I would love to get a super thick joint on it.

Quote Originally Posted by amtbps View Post
    Question, could you turn a former bubble bottom into a beaker? The bubble bottom broke off, but everything else, including the joint is intact.
    ya i can do that

ok this thread is moving to the glass market section. i prob wont check this thread anymore, so please post in the repair thread in the glass markt