Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: homemade vaporizor

Default homemade vaporizor

hi,
    newbie to this site. i offer high acculades to the wisdom of your eminence bubbleman and others.
    have something small to offer here.
    a homemade vaporizer. i know i didn't invent this i don't think. just can't remember where i read about it.
    a primative Tilt lets say. from the cool smokeless hits your product will taste so different. you'll be able to tell if grower used chemical fertilizers.
    or a build up of soil salts. you'll taste the more subtle flavors of the cannibanoids.
    if you heat up the bulb too long and product starts smoking youve gone to far.
    a full cool smokeless hit and you'll feel the wave start at just above your butt and roll up to just above your brow. where it feels like it is absorbed inward. first time i expierenced this i went to take another hit, picked up a beer in one hand and lighter in the other and tryed to smoke the bottle. then i grabbed the pipe and tryed to drink out of it!
    sheesh... my smart ass lazy cat started making fun of me!

disclaimer - working with crushable glass and pointed blade while loaded
    could lead to mameing. i don't want anyone suing bubbleman for something i said

with a serated knife, or the likes, you saw threw the wafer thin metal at the base of the threads. very little pressure is needed.
    gentle tap and ream out guts of bulb. clean and spray out bulb. take the generic threaded cap from a waterbottle or a 40 ozer and drill a hole to except the plastic or bamboo stem. you do not need to have a carberator hole. the sloppy ness of the threads and hole around stem is just right for inhalation.

simple okay

if you heat the bulb too hot product will start smoking. it really takes some fiddling around to get a tru cool smokeless hit.yep
    i'm out of fullmelt and only have 2nd run 120 and 25 so's i not going to post any fotos. you'd only see a slight burballing and no smoke anyway.
    thanks for your companionship guys and gals!

oh, this apparatis shines when smoking oil or opium!

Or maybe crack or heroin or meth too?

DNRDustin Guest

haha i totally just a spun out flash back!!

Quote Originally Posted by amtbps View Post
    Or maybe crack or heroin or meth too?
    this cracked me up for some reason, as soon as i saw this pic i was like .... freebase?

mc you are one shady guy

thats fuckin scary

........WOW

This is just saddd? Why smoke a crackpipe when u can buy some sick ass heady glass?
    GTFO IMHO

EDIT:"the sloppy ness of the threads and hole around stem is just right for inhalation."

......scaryyyy

and i hope your not using that straight Hemp TWINE to light your bowls in place of bee line.........?
    duck tape glasses?
    Film canister Jars?

im sorry but are you 12 years old?
    this whole thread is sketching me out lol

omg look at this guys hand. I really like the spooky clown avatar and the taped up glasses.