Thread: Custom Glass on Glass Vaporizor!

Threaded View

Default Custom Glass on Glass Vaporizor!

Here is my newest piece of art. Designed and created by the very talented Hazedaze.
    This piece of glass features a 12 hole diffuser.
    The young seedling attacted, really means alot to me. It reminds me that Im smoking the finished product, that was planted much earlier, and took alot of time, effort and love to make possible. Brings the experience full circle!

Also being with Hazedaze during the making of this art piece, we had been talking about the scientist Dr. Emoto. A japanese researcher studying the structure of water crystals, and the effects words or thoughs have on the water structures.
    So you can see the THANKYOU message writen on the piece.

Thankyou Hazedaze.

This functional piece of art is the best vaporizor Ive ever experienced. Very effective. Very clean taste and high. Very good to vape snow hash with. Just place a small amount of broken up bud, and sprinkle some hash on top, needs to be vaped about 3 times rather than the normal 2 vapes used with normal bud.

The taste off this peice is exactly the same as the flavor of herb used. I highly recommend Sweetskunk!!!! I just vaped some of DjShorts Bluemoonshine. mmmmmm and euphoric
    Attached Images Attached Images