Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bay Area Butane!!

I can't speak for anyone else, but perhaps I was a little harsh in my reply. However, it should be apparent, in a variety of ways, that this is purely a bubble hash site. The name of the site itself is an indication of that, as well as the fact that there is no section in the forum for solvent based extracts. I'm not a moderator but as a mod has said:

"This is Bubbleman's house, so we respect his rules here, and pretty much the only 1 (beyond basic anti-troll rules) is no oil talk (or any solvent extracted concentrates) at all. Word to the wise."

It's really a matter of respecting the requests of the person who pays and allows us to use this site. Rather than being offended by the exclusion of certain extracts, I'm grateful that their is place for me to learn and share with others something I'm passionate about.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymus Bosch View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else, but perhaps I was a little harsh in my reply. However, it should be apparent, in a variety of ways, that this is purely a bubble hash site. The name of the site itself is an indication of that, as well as the fact that there is no section in the forum for solvent based extracts. I'm not a moderator but as a mod has said:

"This is Bubbleman's house, so we respect his rules here, and pretty much the only 1 (beyond basic anti-troll rules) is no oil talk (or any solvent extracted concentrates) at all. Word to the wise."

It's really a matter of respecting the requests of the person who pays and allows us to use this site. Rather than being offended by the exclusion of certain extracts, I'm grateful that their is place for me to learn and share with others something I'm passionate about.
    I wasn't really offended or anything, SURPRISED, yes, but it's my fault, I just saw it said hash from around the world, and wasn't thinking, it wasn't my intention to offend or break the rules. If it's that big of a deal, delete the thread, makes no difference to me. I appreciate your post, and it's all good, I don't take this stuff personal.

i was just joking around smokiyee, i was not serious at all, if you knew me at all, you would know i joke around alot. sorry if you took that the wrong way.
    Respect gets respect.

at least put a pic of it.
    Respect gets respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Evac View Post
    at least put a pic of it.
    There's a few pictures on my 2nd post via photobucket, I guess the attachment issue has been going on for awhile now. Anyway, I really didn't see the problem, but I do now, so I apologize for my ignorance. I will be the first one to admit when I'm WRONG. I'm not into this stuff hardcore, so I honestly didn't know, again, if you want to delete the thread, all good, I shouldn't of posted it anyway.

what you smoked is probably butane budder or "earwax". sort of an orangish-gold color. feels like a very soft wax, almost like a toothpaste consistency. i love the stuff, and it is always in my bucket of hash variants. right next to the sift, the oil, the bubble and glass.....
    Top Ranking Reggae Station : www.irie.fm created by your fellow FMBers

Yeah I believe it was butane budder for sure, pretty bomb, but I still love the bubble hash. I was trying to get some grand daddy purp shake from him, but he's attached to his trimmings.

OMG UR BREAKING THE RULES DUDE

BUTANE EXTRACT IS WORSE THAN CRACK OMG

oil gits u fucked up~!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblecrack View Post
    OMG UR BREAKING THE RULES DUDE

BUTANE EXTRACT IS WORSE THAN CRACK OMG

oil gits u fucked up~!!!!!!!
    I don't know about the "crack" comment because I don't smoke crack(once on accident, long story), but I thought the bubble was more potent than the bho,budder, earwax,... IMO

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by smokiyee View Post
    Not the first time I've posted, and it doesn't look like oil, this stuff is thick and chunky,but I guess it is. I didn't realize there were so many haters on this site, so just because it's not bubble hash you guys HATE. The only FAILURE is me wasting my time on a bunch of snobby bubbleheads, who are closed minded about other variations or ways of doing things. My image of you guys is BLOWN!!

Took the words out of my mouth.

This forum is filled with stuck up personalities. when did pot heads become such snobby bitches?

this site = FAIL