Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bay Area Butane!!

Hybrid View

i was just joking around smokiyee, i was not serious at all, if you knew me at all, you would know i joke around alot. sorry if you took that the wrong way.
    Respect gets respect.

at least put a pic of it.
    Respect gets respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Evac View Post
    at least put a pic of it.
    There's a few pictures on my 2nd post via photobucket, I guess the attachment issue has been going on for awhile now. Anyway, I really didn't see the problem, but I do now, so I apologize for my ignorance. I will be the first one to admit when I'm WRONG. I'm not into this stuff hardcore, so I honestly didn't know, again, if you want to delete the thread, all good, I shouldn't of posted it anyway.

what you smoked is probably butane budder or "earwax". sort of an orangish-gold color. feels like a very soft wax, almost like a toothpaste consistency. i love the stuff, and it is always in my bucket of hash variants. right next to the sift, the oil, the bubble and glass.....
    Top Ranking Reggae Station : www.irie.fm created by your fellow FMBers

Yeah I believe it was butane budder for sure, pretty bomb, but I still love the bubble hash. I was trying to get some grand daddy purp shake from him, but he's attached to his trimmings.

OMG UR BREAKING THE RULES DUDE

BUTANE EXTRACT IS WORSE THAN CRACK OMG

oil gits u fucked up~!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblecrack View Post
    OMG UR BREAKING THE RULES DUDE

BUTANE EXTRACT IS WORSE THAN CRACK OMG

oil gits u fucked up~!!!!!!!
    I don't know about the "crack" comment because I don't smoke crack(once on accident, long story), but I thought the bubble was more potent than the bho,budder, earwax,... IMO

Quote Originally Posted by smokiyee View Post
    I don't know about the "crack" comment because I don't smoke crack(once on accident, long story), but I thought the bubble was more potent than the bho,budder, earwax,... IMO
    lol i was just joking around

i am pretty sure good oil can easily outmatch any grade of bubble

i agree that this place is kind of stuckup when it comes to oil but it is a bubble site...

What the fuck is so difficult to understand? This is a website created for a specific purpose. To stray from that purpose is to negate the point of the site. It's like going to a Chevrolet forum and wondering why no one wants to talk about Ford. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

And quite frankly, If I am "stuck up" when it comes to bubble...good, I'll take that as a compliment.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

I really don't think anyone on this site is stuck up. If anything it's full of a bunch of ultra-learned folks on the subject of glandular trichs....all bubbleman and the rest of the crew are trying to do is enlighten you on the poison your putting in your lungs when your smoking solvent based extracts....I guess if your afraid of being ENLIGHTENED then maybe this isn't the place for you anyway.

Just my two cents