Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bay Area Butane!!

Quote Originally Posted by smokiyee View Post
    I don't know about the "crack" comment because I don't smoke crack(once on accident, long story), but I thought the bubble was more potent than the bho,budder, earwax,... IMO
    lol i was just joking around

i am pretty sure good oil can easily outmatch any grade of bubble

i agree that this place is kind of stuckup when it comes to oil but it is a bubble site...

What the fuck is so difficult to understand? This is a website created for a specific purpose. To stray from that purpose is to negate the point of the site. It's like going to a Chevrolet forum and wondering why no one wants to talk about Ford. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

And quite frankly, If I am "stuck up" when it comes to bubble...good, I'll take that as a compliment.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

I really don't think anyone on this site is stuck up. If anything it's full of a bunch of ultra-learned folks on the subject of glandular trichs....all bubbleman and the rest of the crew are trying to do is enlighten you on the poison your putting in your lungs when your smoking solvent based extracts....I guess if your afraid of being ENLIGHTENED then maybe this isn't the place for you anyway.

Just my two cents

People fear what they don't understand. Unfortunately we understand. Its knowledge take it or leave it. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    People fear what they don't understand. Unfortunately we understand. Its knowledge take it or leave it. Peace GS
    It's definitely a fortunate thing.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

OH MY BUDDAH!!! see if i was still mod, BAMM!, this thread would have been deleted after the first post. i cannot believe what the hell i am reading. you know what? you're right, we're all a bunch of bubblesnobs. i'm glad to be one! i wish everyone would know what it's like to puff on bubble everyday, with some of the coolest people in the movement... i wish.... i wish for a lot. the only ones hating are the ones calling people haters! i'm sure there's a site somewhere dedicated to oil and butane!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

I think you guys need to chillout. Bubbleman doesn't want people talkin about butane why cant you leave it as a rule instead of trying to interpret the reasoning behind someone else's rule as if you could have some type of justification for downing this guy. If this was a full melt only forum there wouldn't be a section for hash around the world (implying NOT bubblehash), a glass market, etc. this guy didn't know the rules and people started giving him negative comments for it. not too surprising he called yall stuckup

Points have been made. Everyone needs to take a deep breath of some fine quality bubs and cool out. Lets enjoy the site for what it is, not hate for what it isn't. Bubble hits all around. Peace GS

ps. I believe this thread no longer serves any purpose beyond a bitch fest.
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Points have been made. Everyone needs to take a deep breath of some fine quality bubs and cool out. Lets enjoy the site for what it is, not hate for what it isn't. Bubble hits all around. Peace GS

ps. I believe this thread no longer serves any purpose beyond a bitch fest.
    Amen Sir, this thread has went on longer than it should have, can't believe it's not locked already. On the upside, lets blaze some bubble that's worth the trouble.

i smoked some oil the other day. it was nice. nothing to fuss about just use some sort of water filtration because butane is water soluble.