Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I Play?

potparty Guest

looking very nice wags how many watts?

Yummy! I'm drooling, those shots are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannawinner View Post
    Hi Mr Wags,
    Beautiful full garden you have there. Can you tell us more about your garden, How many lights you have and how many plants?

They all look so uniform and same height, I have yet to make an equal sized garden :-) My plants are all different sizes and heights and flowering periods. Most irritating.

By the look of that avatar I'd say your name is________. But your secret is safe with me lol.

I use 2000 watts on a mover with a c02 generator and a water chiller. As far as keeping everything even I simply mush and bend stems until I get the desired length. I will post up some pictures this evening showing how.

Good to see ya made it buddy.

Mr.Wags

Of course its me... LOL

I need to be brave to mush and bend and even cropping is hard for me... Its a hard thing to do to ones plants, even harvesting is hard. Destroying fine beautiful plants.

Yeah Yeah I know bending and mushing makes them stronger and they are just fine, but still...

How many plants?
    2000watts is a wonderful amount of watts. I just added a nother 600w to my garden. So now I have 4x600Watts. most exciting.