Thread: HELLO MEMBERS!!!! Bubbleman ANNOUNCEMENT

Default HELLO MEMBERS!!!! Bubbleman ANNOUNCEMENT

well we had our site hacked some months back and are finally just getting things back to normal. I have been since posting a ton of information on my facebook page and sharing links you can check here https://www.facebook.com/bubbleman.freshheadies as well as promoting my new youtube channel which you can view here http://www.youtube.com/user/BCbubbleman been putting a ton of good content up there, as well as photo's on www.instagram.com/bcbubbleman hope to see you all on those pages, and i also intend on posting a bunch more here..

Bubble man
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great to see you're back and going Bubbleman, sorry to hear of the hacking, bet that was a pain in the ass. i purchased an MPE 65, I am cleaning the sensors soon and have a grow going for resin shots in the near future, be well..DD
    There are always two people in every picture. The photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams

Doobie, Doobie, Doobie. You da man. Cannot wait to see your pics. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Great to hear from you Doobie, i look very forward to your MPE pictures, i am sure you will raise the bar , Been shooting tons lately, just got back from the House of the Great Gardener, some beautiful things up that way.. , just editing photos and video now for the youtube channel

Bubbleman

Good to see ya back and melting. Cheers all.