Thread: Has anyone worked with Obama kush for fullmelt?

Default Has anyone worked with Obama kush for fullmelt?

So I'm gonna do a wash of Obama kush next week and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with washing this strain? Is it a fullmelt gene?

So I ran it today and it was a great strain to work with.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tell us how you got it broken into powder, what our resin yields where, if you ran dry or wet, and what oyu plan on doing to ensure proper drying.> Thanks for sharing
    Bubble man

Tell us how you got it broken into powder, what our resin yields where, if you ran dry or wet, and what oyu plan on doing to ensure proper drying.> Thanks for sharing
    Bubble man

Right on! So this was a fresh frozen trim of Obama kush. The wet weight was about 1420 grams. It yielded about 25 grams of full melt mostly from 120 and 70 microns. I got about 2 grams of 25 micron. After pulling the hash out of the water I wicked the hash patty lightly with paper towel, and then put it through a sieve. The hash really wanted to melt fast so I had to be quick. I dry on parchment so I like to have my room pretty dry with good air flow. About two days or a little less it became a hard hash. I suppose I should do cardboard but I really enjoy parchment paper. My mix timing in the machine was three runs, all about 3 and half wash number

image.jpg This is a picture of it curing and a pressed piece

Great bubble CamDen, thanks for sharing
    A tree is a tree...