Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congolese Fullmelt Bubblehash

Default Congolese Fullmelt Bubblehash

Now this is a rare strain around BC, but a few people have it. Its a very coveted strain which is funny cause the whole story behind the strain is that it is meant to be a GIFT ... this hash sure was a Gift no doubt about it... Enjoy!!!!
    much more to come from this special lady in the future!!!!

141C1772.jpg

141C1763.jpg

141C1766.jpg

141C1768.jpg

141C1769.jpg

141C1782.jpg

141C1785.jpg

141C1790.jpg

Wow that's amazing looking!!! What is the flavor like with Congolese?

its got a strong lemony sativa flavor. Spicy exoticness that here in Vancouver really stands out among all the Kush's. A very special strain , collected by Le Mano Negra , in Africa.

Peace
    Bubble man

Looks great Bubbleman, great to hear you are collecting such varieties...good work..DD
    There are always two people in every picture. The photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams

pretty ballsy , just the tips pow !

Many people never stop to realize that a tree is a living thing, not that different from a tall, leafy dog that has roots and is very quiet.

Le Mano Negra had an Angolese line too (RIP). Have you encountered it yet? I have a limited ACE hybrid from 08. Looks absolutely epic. I can tell you've refined your technique a little over the years.

Hey Bubblecrack i have seeds for the Angola Roja, if that is what oyur talking about, as well as the Bangi Haze. Looking forward to popping those in the future!!!.
    Hey Bagseed.. not sure what you mean, but welcome back been a while

Bubble man

Tried Congolese recently for the first time, such a great strain. I can only imagine how tasty that bubble is..

Beautiful photos as always bubs!
    A tree is a tree...

Yeah absolutely Doobie. am super stoked to be collecting again. have already gotten a solid 10 strains in my stable., Afghani, Barbara bud, Sour Diesel, Sweet skunk, Congolese , Hoss, Mk Ultra, My Little Pony, Astroboy, Og X Romulan , and more cracking and coming daily... Just cracked a rare jamaican seed i collected in 1995, and a few Hash plants seeds i collected in the late 90's.
    Peace

Bubble man

Yeah absolutely Doobie. am super stoked to be collecting again. have already gotten a solid 10 strains in my stable., Afghani, Barbara bud, Sour Diesel, Sweet skunk, Congolese , Hoss, Mk Ultra, My Little Pony, Astroboy, Og X Romulan , and more cracking and coming daily... Just cracked a rare jamaican seed i collected in 1995, and a few Hash plants seeds i collected in the late 90's.
    Peace

Bubble man