Thread: And I was scared.....

Default And I was scared.....

Okay so after 6 years of procrastinating I finally got the kit

As a medicinal user in my area all we get is online bud in the mail, with strain selection but no variety in administration method. I typically prefer eating to go easy on the lungs - but if I could smoke just a little that would also work.
    BHO is nice but expensive and I am not comfortable doing it without a vacuum purge.
    Finally I decided to get the bubble bag 1 gallon

I had some dry (but not that old) damnesia and some holy grail. Some was powder but I used it anyway....hoping it wouldn't get through the screen(s).
    I have one of the plain white fridges so I had to buy my ice...hand stirred...was ecstatic after one run

Decided to do it again with the same water...nearly doubled up (maybe 1.7x)
    Went another time...this time my 160 was a little bit greener but I still kept it as it was still very tan as well
    Heck decided to go one more time...got a little bit more of everything.

All shaved up with a microplaner and set to dry...whatever was stuck to the pressing screen I broke off for a sample

Was a mix of all...all I can say is can't wait for it to dry already...

My 25 micro seems almost white...is this typical?

Hey Iamb007,

The 25 microns bag isn't the best bag, it usually catch some contaminents. Its usually more darker/greener than my 70 - 90 bags where I get the best quality resin.
    As I got it, you ran the same trims and water 4 times ? Can you specify for how long each ? With the machine or manually ?
    How is the quality on the 3rd and 4th run ?? Do you have pics ?
    I usually run my stuff only 2 times, and the second run is already greenish so I was wondering.

Hey

Weird...my 25 is quite white in colour

I ran the same bud/shake every time. However I only reused the water in the first and second run. My third and forth I used new water...however the 4th one was basically just a tad bit of each and was more or less a waste of time.

I hand stirred for ~15 minutes each time. I let it sit for 20 minutes after mixing for the first run, and about 10-15 for every subsequent run.

I don't have any pictures but will try to take some after drying.