Thread: Bubble IS worth the trouble

Smile Bubble IS worth the trouble

Hi Y'all,

Some of you guys know me and some don't, I've been makin bubble since Bman came out with the bags, I figure I've made 80+ batches (5gal size) of bubble so far and my Bbags still look almost new, a testament to there quality and durability. got any questions just ask, I'm more knowledgeable than most about making bubble and know about allot of the finer points of bubble production. I'm also a glass blower, skydiving instructor, pilot, photographer and videographer to name a few of my adventures, see you all around here.

Keep it hashy

Max
    Last edited by Maximo; 05-30-2009 at 10:57 PM.

Not much love around here huh?

Later

tspili12 Guest

Default Nine 1-27 (completed) `

you can read free Nine manga onlinehttp://www.SunManga.comabove 4000 hot free mangas onlineNine 1-27 (completed)

Nas mayne, We've got mad love for you Maximo! Excited too see you around the site cousin. Peace! keep it cheesy and irie.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

^^^^^man you can't get away from these spamming ass-holes can ya.

Not you follow1yourpath lol, and thanks mon
    Last edited by Maximo; 06-02-2009 at 01:53 PM.

hey maximo....you may know me as hillbillieonpcp....welcome to the site man....stoked to have you here

Hey Max, welcome to the most melty forum around Much love for any bubble connosouir
    "I share the belief of many of my contemporaries that the spiritual crisis pervading all spheres of Western industrial society can be remedied only by a change in our world view. We shall have to shift from the materialistic, dualistic belief that people and their environment are separate, toward a new conciousness of an all-encompassing reality, which embraces the experiencing ego, a reality in which people feel their oneness with animate nature and all of creation." -Albert Hofmann

Yo, look forward to seeing any pics of your bubble runs.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.