Thread: Hey everyone! ~Realist~ has joined the party!

Cool Hey everyone! ~Realist~ has joined the party!

Hey everyone, I go by ~Realist~ on many Cannabis Social networks. I am glad to be a part of this community and hope to meet some like minded growers/activists. I enjoy Hash Church every Sunday and i consider myself an activist. I have been growing medical marijuana for about 7 years now. I am interested in all things Cannabis! I have also had the privilege of being a Moderator at "www.urbangroweronline.com" for Remo The Urban Grower's online social network which will be back up and running very soon!!!

I hope to contribute to the mass spread of information on all things cannabis and learn and educate myself even further. I have learned a lot from Marcus/Bubbleman and others and i am grateful to be here. I have had many struggles and Cannabis helped me a lot through all of it. I want this for others!

Thanks for accepting me in your community!

Regards,
    ~Realist~
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey what's up Realist! I'm Irie Iwe a fellow Canadian/Cannabist and a huge fan of Hash Church too! Nice to meet you. I look forward to learning and growing with you.

Awesome, Thanks for the welcome my Canadian Brother lol! I was unfortunate and was unable to attend Hash Church today as something came up last minute. But i am watching now, catching up lol.. I look forward to learning/growing with ya as well and look forward to sharing my progress with the community.
    Also sorry for the late reply to your response!

Anyway, It was great meeting ya irie, Thanks again for the welcome!
    Cheers!

Regards
    ~Realist~
    #StayBlazed!

Realist. Welcome brother.