Thread: Dry Sift Jedi

Default Dry Sift Jedi

What up fellow hash heads. Fellow hasher and grower here. Currently residing in the Midwest, and keeping things as bubbly as possible up here. I spend most my time in my gardens and processing my crop. Most my material lately has been finding its way to my dry sift screens, but my Bubblebags get plenty of use.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Francy Bro! Beautiful sift there. I want to go hiking on sift mountain. I won't mind a little trichome avalanche.

I just want to say I know francy from elsewhere around the web and I have to say he's well versed in multiple methods of hash making and he's a true gentleman. I'm glad to have been learning with and from you and I look forward to continuing bro!

Quote Originally Posted by irie_iwe View Post
    Hey Francy Bro! Beautiful sift there. I want to go hiking on sift mountain. I won't mind a little trichome avalanche.

I just want to say I know francy from elsewhere around the web and I have to say he's well versed in multiple methods of hash making and he's a true gentleman. I'm glad to have been learning with and from you and I look forward to continuing bro!
    I feel much the same about you brother. You have def steered me in the right direction more than once, and always act like a stand up guy.

I just want to say I know francy from elsewhere around the web and I have to say he's well versed in multiple methods of hash making and he's a true gentleman. I'm glad to have been learning with and from you and I look forward to continuing bro![/QUOTE]

I feel much the same about you brother. You have def steered me in the right direction more than once, and always act like a stand up guy. Hell your the reason I even started down the full melt road. Guidance from you and Bubblemans videos and I achieved full melt my first try at IWE

Cheers dude!

That looks like very high quality material you have there Sir! Great work! Peace