Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me buy a hashpipe?

Default Help me buy a hashpipe?

Hey I never used a hashpipe before i dont think can someone help me pic some out? I always feel like I'm wasting my hash and am not smoking it the best way.

Hey Bubblecrack,

You'll probably hear a variety of mthods to enjoy your bubble, but a common one around here is to simply take your favorite pipe, bubbler, or tube and place a stainless steel screen in the bowl and slap some bubble on the screen then enjoy!
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

bubblecrack, are you kidding me? you need help picking out a pipe? is this your first time smoking or something?
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymus Bosch View Post
    Hey Bubblecrack,

You'll probably hear a variety of mthods to enjoy your bubble, but a common one around here is to simply take your favorite pipe, bubbler, or tube and place a stainless steel screen in the bowl and slap some bubble on the screen then enjoy!

ya i been doing this but I was kind of looking for something specifically for hash since i'm more of a joint guy and personally don't own any glass. I am interested in this because I was taking hits of bubble and holding it in and getting these warm tingly feeling in my head and its very desirable.

i guess i should just ask my local smoke shop, figured you guys would know a good shop

http://www.hash-pipes.co.uk/metal_wooden_hash_pipe.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    bubblecrack, are you kidding me? you need help picking out a pipe? is this your first time smoking or something?
    hahah thats what I was thinking too, I doubt this person even has hash if they don't even know what to smoke it out of.

heres a hint, go google videos of people smoking full melt and look at what they are ripping.

i dont wanna sound too mean so here it is: get a glass on glass bong.

Get on the HMK wait list, that should solve your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Aud View Post
    hahah thats what I was thinking too, I doubt this person even has hash if they don't even know what to smoke it out of.

heres a hint, go google videos of people smoking full melt and look at what they are ripping.

i dont wanna sound too mean so here it is: get a glass on glass bong.

lol i am not gonna smoke straight hash out of a bong...i dont even really like smoking hash on top of buds out of a bong

was looking for a good online shop to buy HASH pipes. I even provided a pic of what a HASH pipe looks like.

btw why the fuck would i be looking for a hashpipe if i didnt have any hash? I am obviously looking for a better way to smoke it not asking "dur how do i smoke hash?"

99% of people here do that. Throw a screen over a bowl and just drop the melt on there.

I always use a small piece with a small bowl, throw in a huge glass screen so I have something to stick the hash to.

Just ask a blower to make you a tiny hash pipe, with the hole on teh side of the push to no hash falls through.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblecrack View Post
    lol i am not gonna smoke straight hash out of a bong...i dont even really like smoking hash on top of buds out of a bong

was looking for a good online shop to buy HASH pipes. I even provided a pic of what a HASH pipe looks like.

btw why the fuck would i be looking for a hashpipe if i didnt have any hash? I am obviously looking for a better way to smoke it not asking "dur how do i smoke hash?"
    wellllll some people do just happen to make concentrate specific slides that conveniently fit into many a glass-on-glass joint.

and its hard to smoke hash in anything but a bong... i actually want to get hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii