Thread: Another from days gone by revisits the Kloset King

Default Another from days gone by revisits the Kloset King

I was a member at each intermediate point of this site but I'm leaving that handle behind, besides I've had a few strokes and never was good w remembering folks.

So high ya'll. Med legal now in New Mexico after years on the other side. Still only growing enuf fer me and mine, even if that violates their count sometimes.

Due to a promise to my late wife I will NOT be posting plant pics, but maybe an occasional budshot.

MM

Sorry to hear about the strokes. I hope you're in better health now.

Welcome back and see ya around MadMike!

Mad Mike welcome. I hope the health holds out for ya bud.

I had first stroke probably 10 years ago and I made it this far altho there has been a change in the last couple years.

A year ago on my annual heart Dr visit, he performed an EKG and said I now can add Left Bundle Branch Blockage to my heart problems. He immediately wanted to insert a pacemaker, I immediately said NO.

So we followed up with an echocardiogram which shows I have a layered clot inside my heart that is affecting that valve thus causing the LBBB EKG.

IOW the pacemaker would have been a waste and possibly killed me. We have a NEW understanding now. He asked me when I wanted my next appointment. I said 6 months.

Will I make it? Dunno but I keep waking up.

MM