Thread: Intro to grosift. trying to get his sift game on point so he doesn't use bho

Default Intro to grosift. trying to get his sift game on point so he doesn't use bho

Hey there I am a med patient from Ontario Canada and was a part of the old system and grew but now cannot due to not being able to change address. I ran a thousand watts for 15 legal plants. The LP system doesn't work for me. They don't have what I need. I hope to learn more about dry sift and bubble as I am looking for a new set of screens and maybe some bags. I use more bho than I would like to admit, and until I can make my cannabis into as potent dry sift and bubble I will gravitate toward that but I do like to keep bubble and sift in the quiver in addition to the oils. I have an ABI and I require thc throughout the day to mitigate my symptoms and keep me functional. I like to make a coconut oil and ingest a fair dosage every few hours. I find this makes my anticonvulsant meds work better too. I dab and vaporize herbs but I really think oral administraton and inhaling extract frequently to work best. Hello to everyone and I will go get into the threads.
    Last edited by grosift; 08-24-2015 at 08:25 PM.