Thread: Montréal Chronic Pain Clinic

Talking Montréal Chronic Pain Clinic

I just received the great news that I have been accepted as a patient at the McGill Health Center's Chronic Pain Clinic.

I have been waiting in extreme pain for the last 2 and half years for admittance to this clinic.

Dr Mark Ware, whom I am sure many have heard of for his MMJ studies is at this clinic.

My rendez-vous is next is next tuesday, the first good news that I have had in the three years that I have been laid up with these illnesses.

Vertdûr
    Léglaliser, Règlementé, Éduquer et Soigner

Hey vertdur, welcome man, glad you made it by.
    Hope things turn up for you. once point of advice i can't give out enough for people who are hurting
    is bikrams yoga, if you really want to improve the quality of your pain filled life. jump on that band wagon> I can't say enough about it.

Peace
    Bubbleman

Bravo!
    Le doc Ware est au top du canna-med à mtl...
    Unique among many traditions, Spagyrics, based on the alchemy of the Middle East, uses a delicate and intensive process to purify the consituents, opening the raw material to make it totally accessible for healing, and creating a completely purified natural medicine.
    Nothing is wasted, and only the purified healing components are kept.

hehe nice de savoir que chu pas seul du coin de mtl !!!nice for you verdur !!!

Il y a beaucoup de Montréalais sur le canna-web, mais si peux utilisent le français sur ceux-cis...
    à plus.
    Unique among many traditions, Spagyrics, based on the alchemy of the Middle East, uses a delicate and intensive process to purify the consituents, opening the raw material to make it totally accessible for healing, and creating a completely purified natural medicine.
    Nothing is wasted, and only the purified healing components are kept.

je sais depuis que canabis culture.info a fermer bcp de canabiculteur semble savoir dispercé !!!