Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bubblin Jack Herer

DNRDustin Guest

Talking Bubblin Jack Herer

This is my first Bubble run, how ever i didnt think to make a vid until my very last batch. Now i did a bubble test after about 45 min, it definitely bubbles, then crisps out and burns off, but does not dome. Did i screw up, or do i need to let it dry for the bubble test?

Check it out and leave me pointers. Thnx a bunch to everyone who regularly post here. The info was ..... damn i forgot what i was tryin to say....... very informative lol!

Last edited by DNRDustin; 06-09-2009 at 03:49 AM. Reason: new updates with photo's n such

Dont smoke wet bubblehash. The bubble sizzle pop crackle you hear is the water in the hash. I haven't seen any domage from wet hash. Chop it up really fine on cardboard for 3 days to a week and let it totaly dry before you test for domes.

I see 4 bags, you will have better chance of FMCD if you use an 8 bag system for maximum grading seperation of the resin heads.

It looked like there was too much material in that batch, and not enough water.

The hand stirring by spoon is awesome, the effort seems to have paid off with not much contaminant in the final product.

Bubble on dude.
    YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Very nice, Can't wait to see it when it dries

DNRDustin Guest

haha that spoon sucks. too thin, i thought i was gonna break it. my measurements were roughly 1/4 trim 1/4 ice 3/4 water in in 5 gallons. The 4 bag set was just a product test. works extremely well. before getting my bags i had never smoked hash that i liked. now i dont wanna smoke anything else!

Question: Does this process extract other essential canabanoids, or just THC

For future reference a 5 gallon kit is good for 200 grams of material. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

DNRDustin Guest

now its been a week since i spun this all and none of it domes up oh well, next time! i got 32.95g arjans ultra haze#1 out of four 5 gallon batches. 10g jack herer from 1 batch. and 29.29g arjansXhererXrhino from 4 batches(the mix was dry trim). all were spun twice. 8min the first and 5min the second. sorry i did not way, but in my opinion i didnt spin more than 200g at a time. for the sake of argument lets say they were 200g each. that would be a 4% return on the arjans. 5% on the herer. and 3% from the mix. not to happy with those stats, especially since none went full melt! advice would be greatly apreciated. and yes, i am aware i need an 8 bag set.

ArjansXhererXrhino 73u

Jack Herer 73u

Jack herer 25u

better pics?

good shit man i love seeing more and more ppl making bubble. cant believe I waited as long as I did to get a set myself. One thing id say even tho im fairly new to this is I noticed you said u ran the material for 8 min then 5. might want to try to run it for a shorter time at first to get a headier first run then run it for longer the second wash. think thats how most cats are doin it just .02

good shit makin a vid homie

The jack should be a melter. i got a bunch of jh buds I while back and merely rolling joints over a screen produced some melt with domes.

imo you should only be yielding 10%, and that's bone dry. your results don't seem bad for a first run, but i was slightly confused by your post so i may be reading it wrong.