Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Special K bubble shots

Default Special K bubble shots

Badboy left some bubble at green supreme's recently and i was around at the time, that i was able to shoot some with my macro lens. I can honestly say it was some of the nicest bubble, but some of the strangest bubble at the same time> Its melt factor was absolutely awesome, even though it still clearly had moisture present in it. As the balls were starting to crumble apart. Another way we could tell was that there was smoke inside some of the clear domes, which shouldnt happen if your bubble is bone dry.
    I can honestly say i've never seen any hash with stronger clear domes. They seemed to be almost made of pure wax, the way it hardened quickly at room temperature and literaly afterwords couldnt be broken even with a pair of metal scissors.
    I tried to puncture one and couldnt believe how strong it was. Finaly i cut it and pulled it up and it created a kind of mtn range of full melt. Nice to see some different shapes. i can say with this hash, you could do all sorts of things for cool macro shots> something to look into
    A real treat both for shooting and puffing, Thanks again TGA, great hash, I can honestly say once dried properly its easily some of the nicest hash in the world

Great job

Bubble man

amazing shots, thats crazy a super teflon bubble....

hey bubbleman you sure that bubble is dry? just kidding

LOL. Careful Homey he took pics of the same bubs as you,cuz buddy left it behind. You may be funnin with the same hash you took pics of. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

yeah homegrown this was the exact same hash you were photographing a week or so ago> it is definilty NOT dry. as you can see the smokey filled domes are a dead give away.
    Its easier to just dry it in my opinion than to not dry it, and tell everyone its bone dry>

I bet that hash is only now just drying out. How is it going green?

Peace
    Bubble man

Hahahahah caught in his own joke. Sorry dude but you were anglin. Been in the oven on cardboard now for 5 days. Still melty though. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

holy shit that is some damn good looking stuff

hah lol i got him to put that as a joke.... Thats acctually valley hashplant bubbs or astroboy (watermelon) ... I also made those before i came out to visit.... What HG graphed was a difrent run.... that picture of the scissor one is amazing awesome pics bro....

Greensupreme wow 5 days in oven... I powdered the K and champ with my hands in the hotel room next morning it was bone bone dry... i found that bubble was very close to dry cause i had left it out so long and the colors of the bubble was golden or almost pinkish red then when i powdered to let dry it stayed a bright yellow no oxidizing black color and that bubble is about 2-3 weeks old now as well...
    But the main reason i kept that in balls is for transport so i could fit a bunch of diffrent flavors in something small... if it was powder i wouldnt have been able to mix a flavor pack ....... I agree with bubbleman good melty should be dried properly... But only if you have enough to last you more than 2 days! heh

The K bubbs i have to say though reminded me alot of bubblemans Purple Kush bubbs he had visited with awhile back YUM YUM.... BRING ON THE BUBBS!