Badboy left some bubble at green supreme's recently and i was around at the time, that i was able to shoot some with my macro lens. I can honestly say it was some of the nicest bubble, but some of the strangest bubble at the same time> Its melt factor was absolutely awesome, even though it still clearly had moisture present in it. As the balls were starting to crumble apart. Another way we could tell was that there was smoke inside some of the clear domes, which shouldnt happen if your bubble is bone dry.
I can honestly say i've never seen any hash with stronger clear domes. They seemed to be almost made of pure wax, the way it hardened quickly at room temperature and literaly afterwords couldnt be broken even with a pair of metal scissors.
I tried to puncture one and couldnt believe how strong it was. Finaly i cut it and pulled it up and it created a kind of mtn range of full melt. Nice to see some different shapes. i can say with this hash, you could do all sorts of things for cool macro shots> something to look into
A real treat both for shooting and puffing, Thanks again TGA, great hash, I can honestly say once dried properly its easily some of the nicest hash in the world

Great job

Bubble man