Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: -Clean tubes? worked very well !-

yea you don't have to soak the piece although doing so will get it cleaner and cleaner the longer you let it soak. I just poor in grunge off, get it into my perced sections and a little in the beaker really not much. I shake it until the grunge off has touched the entire interior surface of the tube, let it sit for 5 or 10 mins (sometimes i rest it at an angle so when it sits it really gets the top of the percs then lay it on the other side for a few mins to get both sides) then i shake again and poor it all back in the bottle and rinse with hot water.

I don't even poor the whole bottle in when i cleaned my 2 1/2 foot phx trinity. So i am with you ookie it is expensive so i only got one bottle but thats all you need.

And have you ever smoked the ookiekabuki strain before i saw the video on those guys at the cannabis cup and it seemed as if there was conflict over if the bud was really created or just supersilver haze with a made up name?

well damn i might just get some then. hahah the ookiekabuki man naw ive never smoked it and yes im pretty sure its just a made up name.i just watched the high times little skit thing on it, thought it was funny so that my name in all the fourms although i dont reall ever get on tc i like this place better.

try this Just us epson or kosher salt instead of table salt Its cheaper and works better. I use the ziploc bags for my diffys and slides works great just dont us the cheap ones.

I've used absolutely everything on the market: grunge off, purple power, 420, etc. I now use only iso and salt. Like green supreme said, it costs about 4 bucks, I can get it anywhere, and it only takes about 3 minutes of shaking and I have a spotless piece.

acetone is what many scientists use to clean their glassware, it will clean the glass very well. you're not supposed to ingest acetone but if you wash it out everything would be fine. i'd just use grunge off though

yeah yeah yeah i know how to use iso and salt guys, i was just seeing yalls opinoin on the acetone. i think ill try the grung off though seeing as its reusable...thanks for everyones advice

thats cool this thread will still help those who dont just adding clip to improve thread heating up ur ISO is anther good trick and i heard oxyclean and hot water will work without shaking ur glass just pour in and let soak ill have to try that some time.

how many people are gonna say something iso and epsom salt.

seriously, learn to read.

haha...
    yeah ive herd the oxyclean thing too, wanted to try it but again am a broke ass. and heasting up iso is pretty dangerouse man

haha cowboy...

In my opinion, the easiest way to clean a piece is by making a conscious effort to keep it clean in the first place. It will really be easy to clean if it never gets too dirty.
    Using the old iso/salt trick is great for small cleanings, but a pain in the ass for really dirty glass. For heavy cleanings i would go with grunge off. I use grunge off mainly because it works like a mofo, and i feel safe putting it into my glass. I really don't like the idea of putting a toxic cleaning solution into my baby