Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: -Clean tubes? worked very well !-

hahah yeah when dudes dad suggested acetone all i could think was that can be good for me or the glass, but apparently the shit evaporates hella fast and pep use it for chem. glassware so it cant be tooo bad haha. still i doubt ima try it anymore, grung off seems to be the way to go

im just gonna come out and say this, if u clean ur glass after every day of use 91% iso and salt will MELT the resins right off ur glass...

if you don't properly care for ur glass, then perhaps it takes u "hours" or u gotta soak, but it takes me less than 4 minutes daily in my bathtub.

Can you say GRUNGE OFF FOR THE FREAKIN WIN!!! I just bought a case of the stuff. Its the best for your glass. I can go a week without cleaning and still only takes me a FEW MINUTES to get them back to new again w/ grunge off super soak!

I also bought an entire case of GO, it is the Shiz and the Nit mang. I been doin the Billy Mays routine all over....

Got a dirty bong? BAM! Grunge off will clean it.
    Been building up that resin layer for a year? BAM! Grunge off will remove it effortlessly.....
    ect

I have found in my personal experience with GO that when it starts to get a bit dirty with particulate, that running it through a paper coffee filter cleaned it up right nice. BAM! Pour it right back in the bottle. Thats right folks! Grunge Off Super Soaker is a completely reuseable formula....... lol
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by dontstepongrass View Post
    im just gonna come out and say this, if u clean ur glass after every day of use 91% iso and salt will MELT the resins right off ur glass...

if you don't properly care for ur glass, then perhaps it takes u "hours" or u gotta soak, but it takes me less than 4 minutes daily in my bathtub.
    lol sooo true man a little salt and iso goes a long way

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    I also bought an entire case of GO, it is the Shiz and the Nit mang. I been doin the Billy Mays routine all over....

Got a dirty bong? BAM! Grunge off will clean it.
    Been building up that resin layer for a year? BAM! Grunge off will remove it effortlessly.....
    ect

I have found in my personal experience with GO that when it starts to get a bit dirty with particulate, that running it through a paper coffee filter cleaned it up right nice. BAM! Pour it right back in the bottle. Thats right folks! Grunge Off Super Soaker is a completely reuseable formula....... lol
    lmfao YBG

wow i love grung off now. just get a couple diff sized mason jars filled up and a one second dip cleans everything perfectly after every smoke. just dip and rinse and your pristine

but I still use iso/salt for some of my tubes because you just have to use so little and give it a quick toss and your done.