Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Best Way To Smoke Your Hash: Or Vape?

Default The Best Way To Smoke Your Hash: Or Vape?

So..lots of info on how to make nice bubble but how oh how should I go about consuming it? Tell me, tell me all the ways to help me help me find my daze.

I'm high already lol

Seriously tho...I keep thinking "just put it in the bowl silly and torch it!" but that feels wrong.... so tell me...how many ways can I consume it and list them all please haha. Did I already say that? I think I did..... now where is that joint....

I fill the bong bowl with ash, then place the bubs on top. I light with a toothpick and chug that shit like a big drink. Glad your bubblin lady. Just curious, can that bubs really be dry already? Good luck and bubble on. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

with a needle right in my blood !!! LOL joke ..I prefer smoke it with hot knife or with my vap ..but a big water bong hit is nice too

I throw mine onto a stainless steel screen and puff it thru my roor.
    one hits are all i load, i like to finish the entire hit in one puff. Thus each person i fill a hit for is getting the full meal deal, not some ones half burnt leftovers.

Bubble on

Bubble man

I used to just always throw it on top of some green, but now i like to smoke it just pure, tying to develop a way to smoke it without any metal, but im sure if that was possible Bman would have already done it.

hey I was asking me if some of you use glass screen with your bong or glass pipe or if you all use ss screen ?? cause I usualy smoke with glass screen but with melty hash it's hard ....

Yeah clear dome, i dont find any of the glass screens give my hash the benefit of the doubt> meaning i just dont get the same killer heat as i do when i hit with stainless steel screen.
    Just my two cents

Bubble man

hehe I do my glass screen my self ....those are nice to smoke bud (0 metal taste) but it's alway full of dirt when you smoke good hash with

Being someone who currently doesn't have access to good fresh buds (i.e., I can't grow right now and the herb in this city is usually pretty awful) I never have a lot of kief on hand. I found vaporizing is best, you'll get it every bit of it that way, while still being conservative. It seems like when you light unpressed kief with flame most of it incinerates into nothing before you can even get any of it and note the word seem was used : )
    I recommend a volcano. I don't own one personally yet (they are pricey and I'm addicted to GonG : p ) but I was given access to one for a few days from a friend and it owned.
    I usually vape mine in a little 3 dollar piece I had a local shop blow for me, which for 3 dollars does the job well.
    If I had access to a lot of fresh raw kief I would probably vaporize still for the health benefits. You can also get vaporizers with whips and joints so you can utilize your favorite GonG piece.