Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Best Way To Smoke Your Hash: Or Vape?

first I press some powder into a small sheet of resin(enough for just 1 hit) then I put it in my roor.de bowl since it has a nice glass screen with alot of surface area(14.5 size) then I take my glo rod(glass rod that you heat up with a torch) and i vap it. but I just recently ordered an oil dome. I will post up some pictures later on.
    Justice has different meanings to all. For me it is the same as karma. One gets what one deserves. Treat people how you wanted be treated. Fill your mind and soul with positive energy. That is my Justice.

Using a Glo-rod aint Vapin' bro
    Its a very nice clean way to smoke...
    Hard to control the temp of Red Hot Glass
    But...it's still combustion.
    any Temp. over 451F is combustion
    Vapin takes place @ 392-396F
    Last edited by DrBudGreengenes; 05-26-2009 at 09:09 AM.
    "I can not save the World Alone.....it's gonna take Atleast 3 of us'
    Gratefully Deadicated to the My Dogs, and My Lady Mari Jane.
    "Qui me amat,.....amet et Canus meum"

I Prefer Glo-rods on a screen if going for straight hash toking. like a few have said before a bong rip of concentated goodness is the most enjoyable, and potent way to consume your ganja. it can be a bit of added work, but heating a glass rod with a butane hand-torch garuntees a hearty rip that has no loss of flavor or nasty chemicals from a lighter. since the rod is so hot, the ganja melts onto itself and a snap could become a bowl if you let it... if you have a keif or hash laden bowl of normal herbs, the glow-rod mlets it downon the top and it seeps down through the rest of the bowl and the herbs roast for wayyy longer.

Man I must be old. I have always smoked my hash under glass. I really enjoy it that way. Packing it in my roor is always an option but under glass is always entertaining.....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oKIssKAECS...ng%2Bsadhu.jpg

this method of course is thinking that if you smoke enough you'll have some kind of religious experience.

check out the oil rig in this gnarly gauntlet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW-iYE6twT4

No one knwos what an extract bowl is?

Instead of having a push at the bottom of the bowl you have like diffuser slits along the top of the push thus allowing oil to ressy up as well as hash or full melt
    You just Glo rod it lie any other extract but you dont have to worry about it getting pulled threw with the ash at the end if its not all smoked

i have to agree with GreenSupreme and bubbleman on this one. the best way to get a great bubble hit is from a nice roor, maybe with some ice in it and u gotta take that shit like a champ and hold it. and what ever it is ur smoking, make sure "if it don't bubble, it ain't worth the trouble"

Quote Originally Posted by bubble_head4life View Post
    i have to agree with GreenSupreme and bubbleman on this one. the best way to get a great bubble hit is from a nice roor, maybe with some ice in it and u gotta take that shit like a champ and hold it. and what ever it is ur smoking, make sure "if it don't bubble, it ain't worth the trouble"
    LOL way to go Stealing Bmans Slogan

whatever happened to ripvanwinkle420??

lol