Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Best Way To Smoke Your Hash: Or Vape?

has no one else used a hakko for bubble?

I either use my bong with a titanium screen, or I hot knife and use a downstem in my mouth to accurately funnel the smoke, but the second method is really better for bho.

Screen in a bowl thru a bong, try to only load a hit-2 hits at a time like B-man said a couple pages back. Light with beeline.

hot knives hot knives hot knives!!!

I never felt like I was doing my hash justice until using hot knives and now everywhere I go I try and spread the word

seems like everyone has heard of it but hardly any have actually tried it

hot knives!!!!!

just melt it straight onto the herb then rip that bong thats the most satisfying way

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post
    hot knives hot knives hot knives!!!

I never felt like I was doing my hash justice until using hot knives and now everywhere I go I try and spread the word

seems like everyone has heard of it but hardly any have actually tried it

hot knives!!!!!
    lol are you joking? everyone and they momma done knifers before. definitely not my cup of tea. I assume many others feel the same way.

Hot knives are pretty good but its too inconvenient IMO

Quote Originally Posted by cienagastoner View Post
    just melt it straight onto the herb then rip that bong thats the most satisfying way

After all the work, care, and time it takes to remove the trichomes from the plant material, you wanna throw it right back on plant material? No way! The whole point of making hash is to not smoke all that useless chlorophyll, waxes, fibers and other non-psychoactive junk.

Plus, that hash is gonna have it's own lovely terpene profile that the plant material will only dilute.

Screens, hot knives, grade 2 titanium plates...anything that allows the hash to be appreciated solely is the way to go.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.