Thread: need some advice??

Default need some advice??

so i have 3 outdoor plants that i started in mid april, and they are still tiny!?! i have grown a few plants in the past (all ended up being males) but they were all huge. i am not sure if they are growing so slow because of the shitty spring new england has had or my own error. i will try to get some picures up here later on.

pretty much my questions are

1. how do you have your outdoor setups set-up?
    (ex. what type of dirt? size of bucket? distance between plants?...etc)

2. could i bring them inside? and if so what is the best and most cost efficient way to go?

i would like to keep them outside but there is only 3 so indoors wouldnt be a big deal but the only place i have to work with is a small closet... i will get pictures of the plants and maybe the closet too when my girl gets back with her camera...

DNRDustin Guest

typically i use a minimum of 1gal per month of growth. so if your strains harvests in sepetember that would be a 6gal pot. soil needs to absorb lots of water but at the same time dry out relatively quickly like a sponge(lots of air!). depending on temps you should need to water ever 2-4 days. if you are unsure of how to mix your own, i recomend foxfarm ocean harvest but most bagged soils will do. be sure to get some nutrient additives(bat guano, blood meal) for the last 2 months of your grow. and give the little beauty's as much individual space as you can. research your stains growing habbits. so if you know that your plant is gowing to be 4 ft in diameter, you need at least 4 ft in between each plant. hope this was helpful.

yeah man thanks