Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any Issues with Wicked Sands Mini Tubes?

picked up a tiny beaker 2 days ago and i love it. thing is so small, but the perc is so intricate. Mine doesn't have a splash guard, but has the reinforced trees which is really nice.

Also got a .de diffy which always makes it a more pleasant smoke. And the tube clears a lot faster than i was expecting. I recommend them highly!

:::milk shots soon:::

yup.

ordered a gooseneck 10 arm, and many things immediantly pissed me off.

the bowl joint included was defective and wouldnt make a seal at all.. bfg guy made it up to me

the perc is slanted, theres a big kink in the bend above the joint, and the base's lip is very uneven

i didnt swap it with a new one even because i was convinced i couldnt get that little perc spotless and it still rips fine.. but fuck man never again

Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    yup.

ordered a gooseneck 10 arm, and many things immediantly pissed me off.

the bowl joint included was defective and wouldnt make a seal at all.. bfg guy made it up to me

the perc is slanted, theres a big kink in the bend above the joint, and the base's lip is very uneven

i didnt swap it with a new one even because i was convinced i couldnt get that little perc spotless and it still rips fine.. but fuck man never again
    Sorry to hear about that dude
    Im sure it was one that got past him
    Or BF snagged it as a factory second from WS
    No offense to anyone thats on his side but hes just out here to rip people off and take there money...Never happened to me but the more and more of these "accidents" that happen over there the more it pisses me off
    Ive ordered from him in the past i go back to place another order and i need a password?....Which he STILL wont give me considering i have to be a member of Tokecity.......SHITTEST most BASHED forum on the web
    Why would i wanna be there? when i feel much more comfortable and welcomed with everyone whos been nice here as well as a threads for glass sale
    BF is a phony and i hope he sees this

your a wack fool. dont hate...at least he attempts to help us glass heads. unlike you hes not look like a cock monger spurting off in every direction.

get lost buddy
    All important factors in producing the melty melt
    ~Bubbleman
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...f?t=1238472507

so much hate
    take it down a notch guys

how much does a ws mini beaker with perc run?
    i dont have access to bfg

Just got my Mini-Beaker, Rips fantastic. Everything seals well. Still waiting on my n3rd ice pinch glow in the dark slide!!

I'll try and get a milk vid up.

Last edited by capn; 06-22-2009 at 04:05 AM. Reason: my card didn't come out, but there's thetube.

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy1414 View Post
    your a wack fool. dont hate...at least he attempts to help us glass heads. unlike you hes not look like a cock monger spurting off in every direction.

get lost buddy
    Thats my point.....he dosent
    I really dont care all im saying is im spreading a negative experience
    IS that not ok?
    I dont believe in doing business with crocks
    Bob on the other hand works with you and has his site public for over 10 years

BFG was cool with me, i asked him about this orange line thats on the inside of my alex k diffy, he said that its really hard to remove and that if it bothered me he would fix the issue.

It doesn't bother me at all. It looks like a mark from some pen. I'll find some way to get rid of it.

All in all, very pleased with this purchase and the service.

Rip: nothing wrong with spreading a negative experience at all

I even put the wrong state in my shipping address and it still made it to my house.
    Last edited by capn; 06-22-2009 at 04:23 AM.

Ripvanwinkle SHUT UP...you really are a punk. you always have something to say (esp in for sale threads) and in this case you are COMPLETELY WRONG!!! You have been on the site for LESS THEN 4 weeks and are acting like you run the place.
    BFG is legit. He always takes care of his custys and if someone has a problem he almost always will just send them a replacement or something similar. My boy got a free 10 arm mini because he broke his. Seems like Aero had a problem and Bit took care of it also. I would like to know what "accidents" you are talking about, and please give me an example where bit did not take care of it. I will be amazed if you can...

Now, I bet the reason he will not give you a PW is because people that he trusts probably told him about you. Your rep is ur rep and online that is all you have. People know the way you have acted here in the past and I doubt bit wants to deal with you. Also I am almost sure TC would not want you because they don't need negative people who don't follow the rules.
    The fact that you say bit is a phony just sums you up in one sentence...anyone who has dealt with BFG will know how ridiculous that statement is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripvanwinkle420 View Post
    I dont believe in doing business with crocks
    Where do you get off saying that...he is far from a crook and that is a bold statement...the sorta shit that you should be able to defend or get booted from out community. IMO, shit like this makes you a TROLL

I hate to do this in a public forum but I am sick of you posting shit like this...and I am sure that I am not the only one...this is why I wish FMB was modded better.

EDIT: after reading through all the posts, it seems like you are just pissed because you can not get on BFG and order one. you went from asking to order one to all this??? maybe you pissed off( and ripped off) people that bit trusts and now he wont deal with you. thats my bet
    Last edited by philly4life; 06-22-2009 at 05:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glassaholic View Post
    What's with all these newbies coming in here thinking they're insta mods????