Thread: just got my SYN fixd !

Default just got my SYN fixd !

hooked it up with the factory seconds circulator and chubbler! will post milk shot when i get done eating...soon as it got here been cheefin down with my homies so it a little dirty. hits amazing yo insane diffusion and clears extremely fast. PROPS FM!

does this mean mike is feeling better ? and aback to makeing his sick glass?
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

not sure if he is blowing at the moment but i had paid for tube a while back and he got my pm and said hed send it right out next time he was at the shop...5 days later bam toob at my door and with extra gift for the wait as you can see. Really hooked it up adding the chub for me + 11 out of 10 stars to F.M at SYN for awesome customer service. tube is amazing!
    Last edited by theookiekabuki; 06-20-2009 at 12:45 AM.

" If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

fool.

i was just going to type fool, but it was to short.

shit looks tight. how does it hit?

by far favorite tube ive ever hit !
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

Nice tube man, I also just got a SYN recently they have really stepped up there game.