Found these shots from a few years back and figured i would load them up here, to have a pressing thread. this is one of many ways you can press hash> First off above all else, make sure YOUR HASH IS DRY , before you attempt to press it. Breaching of the wax membrane's that make up the glandular trichome head, when moisture is present is a big NO NO>
Dry your hash till its a bone dry powder, before you attempt any pressing technique's. This is an old turkish method that a friend taught me years ago> It involes both pressure and heat. Usualy if you have enough heat, you need a lot less pressure. Here we are working with little pressure so we add heat to the method.
What i do first is take cellophane like the stuff you get from the florist, and cut out a rectangle of it. Placing a cardboard rectangle cut out inside it, i wrap the cellophane around, and take the bottom shut> THis makes a small packet, that you can then weight out a certaina mount of dry sift or bubble, and slowly add the contents to the packet. THe packet once filled can be taped shut.

Bubble man