Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Does FMB Clean Their Slides?

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    I concur with GS, The Grunge Off Super Soaker that Bubbleman offers @ www.bubblebag.com is a superior product, even to Iso and salt.

GO is non-toxic, no fumes (smells pleasntly of oranges, even after multiple uses) and REUSEABLE.... for 8, 9, I have even heard 12 months. Plug the downstem and pour it in the bong, let it soak, pour the GO back into the bottle, rinse the bong with hot water, and it sparkles. Every now and again filter the GO to remove particulate, and its ready to rock, over and over.

As far as slides go, GO is the best, how do you get into every lil corner of a push bowl and remove all (not most) of the resin built up and stuck in the corners with iso? Soak them in GO, rinse in hot water, and they look like they have never been used.

I just did my french friend's dry hashpipe that he had been using for 10 yrs straight w/o cleaning, under the push was completely plugged, no airflow even thru the carb hole. After the first soak and rinse, I could see thru the glass, all resin had been removed from the surface, and a 10yr old blob of resin was rollin around under the push. Thx to the GO I could break it up with a toothpick and shake it out the stem, 3 soaks and this pipe looked like it was just purchased at the headshop. I have one of those Indian waterpipes tha come in a black lined box, that had a dry resin ring at water level, sitting dry on a shelf for years, salt and iso had mostly cleaned it, but couldn't remove that ring. An overnight soak and it is now looking brand new on the shelf. everytime I come across an old piece or dirty piece, I throw it in the GO and it is always cleaner afterwards.

Grunge Off Super Soaker for the win!

Ditto!
    Glass By: ROOR.DE, TORO, SALT, EL HEFE, SNIC, PAKOH, AK/SARAH, MIKE FRO, SGW, KENNAROO, ROYAL, CAC, ROBIN HOOD, WICKED SANDS, HOPS, C6, DOSAGLASS, LOCALS

GO ftw!, I used to use Iso and salt, but when I first discovered GO, I realized how awesome it is, sparkling new and clean, leaving no scent...Iso and salt sometimes still smells like resiny-iso.