Thread: FMB's Gauntlet Contest #2 (Mini-bubbler and Bag prize)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoker View Post
    Even tho I only have 18 post on here, I have been posting on cannabis related forums for around 3 years.
    Haha I didn't mean for that to be an insult or for it create the idea that you don't know anything. I just thought it was funny that you only had 17 posts and you were following the rules better than people who have been here for a while...this sight is glad to have you here and I'm sure you will come to love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenhead7 View Post
    Haha I didn't mean for that to be an insult or for it create the idea that you don't know anything. I just thought it was funny that you only had 17 posts and you were following the rules better than people who have been here for a while...this sight is glad to have you here and I'm sure you will come to love it.
    I didn't take it as an insult, I just never posted a intro thread so I thought I would let people know. And I'm already in love with this site, I just got done hitting my new Chubbler, That would not be possible without this site.

There has to be a minimal of 4 entrys for me to even consider judging.

There is only about a week left and if at least 4 people don't enter then the contest will be canceled.

Im suprised....thought there would be more of a turnout for a FREE piece or bag.