Quote Originally Posted by caustic13 View Post
So what you closed the glass market so the online headshop would get more profits? I don't see why the market should be closed. Living in the middle of nowhere, the closest headshops to me consider 10 ft Zongs to be the best glass ever made. Boring pieces at crazy markup. The glass market on here gave a lot of us access to some really cool glass at community friendly prices.

I have not really been able to find another "glass market" with near as much credibility and smoothness as the one here, by taking down that forum I think you will be disappointing a lot of people.

Maybe a refferal system would be a good way to keep scammers out. Anyone can buy, but only those with positive feedback can sell?

Anyways peace love and bubble hash
ya thats how it used to be everywhere back when i could kick on my torch and easily make 100 bucks a day but i hung up the goggles and do it for hobby if at all anymore but ya that industries been on the downhill slide for awhile you used to be able to make a living off it support a family all that not no more not no more