Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: full melt bubble vs full melt glass

Thanks for the info guys, I hope I get put on this guest list for the market!

Quote Originally Posted by Slick57 View Post
    I suppose. That was really the only part of the site I used, I'm always in the market
    ^^
    Same here! It's where I got my first Toro!

^ a little disrespectful to the hash heads for which this site was created. just my humble opinion.

NOOOO i love the glass market.. I just got rid of my baby on there. and i was planning on getting another tube on there around feb.
    :/
    hopefully ill be one of the lucky members to be part of the private glass market.

personally, I came to this site because it "was" a hash site.. peace

I don't make bubble, I use my trim for bho. I have no business in the bubblehash part of the forum. I use the glass section

Quote Originally Posted by jBUCKS420 View Post
    ^ a little disrespectful to the hash heads for which this site was created. just my humble opinion.
    I think this may be true for a lot of people but what initially brought me to this site was the glass market section. It was from there that I discovered all the other useful sections and started to find the parts that interest me the most. I have full respect for everyone on here and while I currently don't have the resources to make my own hash, I eventually will and it will be largely due to alot of the members pointing me in the right direction.

What I think happens (sometimes) is that some people come to this site for the glass market, but then learn about other forums on here and end up getting into that as well.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

What i think is ALL the time, Greedy Kids come on someones website not knowing who pays to keep the site running and ABUSE what is Givin to them. I mean kids came on here and basicly made an Auction to the highest bidder to sell glass and thats not what it was supposed to be about.It was supposed to be for traders and collectors to get ahold of Rare peices Not "lets get rid of this pipe for as much as we can so we can get a new one" IDK thats just my opinion.
    Last edited by BudaLuva555; 12-23-2009 at 07:52 AM.
    Once in a while you get shown the Light,
    In the strangest of places if you look at it Right

Hey BudaLuva, what is that a picture of for your signature?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

i came for the glass market in the beginning. But now that i learned about bubble hash, when the next season of growing comes to an end and I have all my trimmings Im going to buy some Bubble bags from here and make some delicious full melt

But i definitely Hope im on the list for the glass market.