Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: full melt bubble vs full melt glass

Quote Originally Posted by BudaLuva555 View Post
    What i think is ALL the time, Greedy Kids come on someones website not knowing who pays to keep the site running and ABUSE what is Givin to them. I mean kids came on here and basicly made an Auction to the highest bidder to sell glass and thats not what it was supposed to be about.It was supposed to be for traders and collectors to get ahold of Rare peices Not "lets get rid of this pipe for as much as we can so we can get a new one" IDK thats just my opinion.
    +1

10 char...

It's unfortunate that the glass market is going private but I can completely understand why. This site is the reason I'm a glass head now, it exposed me to alot of awesome artists that I would have never known about and Ive had the pleasure of picking up a few pieces on here as well. I was looking forward to picking up some slides next year and I hope theres a way we can "earn" our way into the private glass market (i.e. certain amount of useful posts or some other way) when it opens. The glass market would always be the first page I goto as soon as I turn on my computer, and I hope to keep it that way. I really dont know what I'd do if I didn't have tons of awesome glass to drool over all day haha. This is/was by far my favorite website on the internet
    and even though I dont post much, Im lurking at every oppurtunity, browsing the forums on friends iphones and whatnot. LONG LIVE FMB

Quote Originally Posted by tommyd View Post
    It's unfortunate that the glass market is going private but I can completely understand why. This site is the reason I'm a glass head now, it exposed me to alot of awesome artists that I would have never known about and Ive had the pleasure of picking up a few pieces on here as well. I was looking forward to picking up some slides next year and I hope theres a way we can "earn" our way into the private glass market (i.e. certain amount of useful posts or some other way) when it opens. The glass market would always be the first page I goto as soon as I turn on my computer, and I hope to keep it that way. I really dont know what I'd do if I didn't have tons of awesome glass to drool over all day haha. This is/was by far my favorite website on the internet
    and even though I dont post much, Im lurking at every oppurtunity, browsing the forums on friends iphones and whatnot. LONG LIVE FMB
    Im with you Tommy. Thats the same thing I'd do every morning. And up until the other day I hadn't purchased or sold, but i finally sold my inline the other day on here. And im hoping Im able to be able to buy a few pieces on here in a few months. I never knew there was so many bad ass artists and such incredible worked pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by diatribe View Post
    +1

10 char...
    If you want the new glass market to be free of spammers, don't let this guy in^^.
    Diatribe(also known as "alert") ripped off a member here for over 200$.

I'm baffled this guy is still on this site.

Well this probably also helps FMG's sales a bit, and ^^

Quote Originally Posted by budaluva555 View Post
    what i think is all the time, greedy kids come on someones website not knowing who pays to keep the site running and abuse what is givin to them. I mean kids came on here and basicly made an auction to the highest bidder to sell glass and thats not what it was supposed to be about.it was supposed to be for traders and collectors to get ahold of rare peices not "lets get rid of this pipe for as much as we can so we can get a new one" idk thats just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by hellogoodfriend View Post
    i think this may be true for a lot of people but what initially brought me to this site was the glass market section. It was from there that i discovered all the other useful sections and started to find the parts that interest me the most. I have full respect for everyone on here and while i currently don't have the resources to make my own hash, i eventually will and it will be largely due to alot of the members pointing me in the right direction.
    qft..........
    Sovereignty,SGW,aK,aK/sarah,Freeek,Kennaroo,Blade,Lurch,elHefe,Mer,Morga n,Lodi,Lostin,SSFGlukewilson/WS,RooR,ZachP,MGW

^^

My sentiments exactly guys. I love the GlassMarket and have been a lurker of it since first joining FMB, and it's (was) one of my most visited sites on my browser. I just got the pleasure of picking up my first few glass market pieces a few weeks ago, and now I'm just reeling for more. Hopefully normal users can work their way into the market.

Damn... Hope the private forums aren't too tough to get in here. I've sold a few times and was just coming back to check out the market and poof... gone.

So Im sitting here in this coffee shop stolling the web blazed, and decide I'll check out what FMB has up for sale in the market. I get to the site and think to myself, "I have to be super blazed, where i the glass market?" So it sucks to find out that it really is gone for the time being, but its nice to know im not out of my mind.

I've picked up two pieces in the market and LOVE them. The purchases were problem free, but I assume most transactions on FMB are a pleasure. Its the stupid fucks out there who cannot understand that this is a community, and you don't steal from your own kind. And those people ruin it for everyone else.

Its a shame that the market is becoming private. I mean, I am sure there will be a ton of sick ass glass...that I am not worried about. But I think the open glass market is what brings a lot of new people to this site. It's what brought me to this place. I do think that you need to have order for something like this to work. And if that means making it private, so be it.

edit* and for those worried about being able to access the private market. I am sure as long as the mod's know you aren't out there to scam people, and contribute to the forum, you will be admitted. They want as many good people in there as possible.

the glass market has tought me alot of what i know about pieces. it makes me laugh to think how stupid i used to be about different methods of smoking. but i always bought excelent pieces for a screamin deal on the market (way better prices than buying from a local head shop). But i did mainly use the market to browse works of art i couldn't afford.