Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: full melt bubble vs full melt glass

How will we be able to get access? I mostly just lurk the rest of the forum for information, but I'd like to be active in theglass forum.

it's probably open already. maybe it just turned private, and we obviously don't have access

No love for mdt.

So what you closed the glass market so the online headshop would get more profits? I don't see why the market should be closed. Living in the middle of nowhere, the closest headshops to me consider 10 ft Zongs to be the best glass ever made. Boring pieces at crazy markup. The glass market on here gave a lot of us access to some really cool glass at community friendly prices.

I have not really been able to find another "glass market" with near as much credibility and smoothness as the one here, by taking down that forum I think you will be disappointing a lot of people.

Maybe a refferal system would be a good way to keep scammers out. Anyone can buy, but only those with positive feedback can sell?

Anyways peace love and bubble hash

yo bubbleman doesn't have to re-open the glass market fourm. be thankful that its being worked on and that it will become available once again.
    Glass by: Toro. that is all.

yea , I find it funny that everybody is slightly butthurt because it is closed temporarily, As I am totally stoked that glassblowers can sell their stuff on here we all need to remember, this is a Bubblehash forum and glass is just a bonus. . . . hopefully it is back soon
    Respect gets respect.

Quote Originally Posted by caustic13 View Post
    So what you closed the glass market so the online headshop would get more profits? I don't see why the market should be closed. Living in the middle of nowhere, the closest headshops to me consider 10 ft Zongs to be the best glass ever made. Boring pieces at crazy markup. The glass market on here gave a lot of us access to some really cool glass at community friendly prices.

I have not really been able to find another "glass market" with near as much credibility and smoothness as the one here, by taking down that forum I think you will be disappointing a lot of people.

Maybe a refferal system would be a good way to keep scammers out. Anyone can buy, but only those with positive feedback can sell?

Anyways peace love and bubble hash
    ya thats how it used to be everywhere back when i could kick on my torch and easily make 100 bucks a day but i hung up the goggles and do it for hobby if at all anymore but ya that industries been on the downhill slide for awhile you used to be able to make a living off it support a family all that not no more not no more

Quote Originally Posted by billy burroughs View Post
    ya thats how it used to be everywhere back when i could kick on my torch and easily make 100 bucks a day but i hung up the goggles and do it for hobby if at all anymore but ya that industries been on the downhill slide for awhile you used to be able to make a living off it support a family all that not no more not no more

you guys just dont get it because you are children maybe when u grow up and look outside the box and at the bigger picture then u will understand
    Once in a while you get shown the Light,
    In the strangest of places if you look at it Right

an answer to all your glass market problems (quit talking about it on fmb)

i hope advertising is okay...i messaged bubble bout this but he hasnt responded so if hes got anything against it ill take it down as soon as i can

bob from showmeglass.com has asked me to spread awareness about his proposed glass market on his website. he has sent over 60 letters to glass shops offering a page on smg to post glass for sale. by registering on the website, and commenting on the message board that you want a glass market you can help convinse the glass shops to sell through smg andbring back the glass market so it wont have to distract us from all the fm..the real purpose of the site

home site: Showmeglass.com
    message board for glass market: http://showmeglass.websitetoolbox.com/
    (to registar click the button in the top right)

thanks

p.s... comment about the market in the market thread...and glass shops in the glass shop thread