Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ToRoCowBoy Collab

Default ToRoCowBoy Collab

Just have to say thanks again space ranger you came threw huge with this pieace and the way u did that for me wont b forgotten in our future business we do!

Well hears some pics for you sorry guys shes a lil dirty but i have been useing her non stop since i got it so its been pretty hard to get some perfectly clean shoots! But these will do! side note ill have a milk shot or milk vid up as soon as i get a chance to take a vid of me charing!

just have to say i know they will never read this but thankyou cowboy and jp for such a nasty pieace!

One of my favorite parts abou this toob is the cowboytoro slide is still a facet so it has the cowboy touch to it!

In my eyes this is one of the best pouches/coffins ever made the only one ive seen that i like better the german roor wood coffins but those are in the 200s this was free with my inline purchase!

Last edited by ToRo Head; 06-26-2009 at 07:59 AM.

wowww that ash catcher looks mean. very nice slide as well...MILK SHOT??

Im gonna get one soon i have been getting so high useing it i for get to take pics ill have one in the next day or 2! Its hard cause i live at my parents right now so im not thinking about pics why i blaze it!

ahhhh-mazing. wow man. i love that entire set...including that slide. probably the sickest feature about it. the facets are ridiculous. way sick man. enjoy!!!

Pulled these strains out of the statsh to cresin my new toro! I keep a nice statsh at all times always! and these are the reasons why i have one!

Unknown strain really wish i knew!

Opium

Elvis
    Last edited by ToRo Head; 06-26-2009 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acidraindrips View Post
    ahhhh-mazing. wow man. i love that entire set...including that slide. probably the sickest feature about it. the facets are ridiculous. way sick man. enjoy!!!
    Thankyou very much man i really apprecheate it man!

Really lovign that TORO shower head!!!
    DAmn JP is really pumping shit out now

Gotta love the tube as well
    2 of my favorite artists hitting it up
    what else could be better haha
    Sick lines sick pick up!!!
    Good luck dude and Rip one out for us!

aw man i loved this tube when i saw it??

where did you get it, it looks sso damn firmiliar..

did you pick this up at laughing buddha, or from hearmeroor??
    or am i just thinking of a different cowboy vs. toro collab ..

EDIT just saw its from space ranger, but im still wondering whether he got it from that place i saw one..
    Last edited by DCALLSTARR; 06-26-2009 at 12:44 PM.

cowboy da shiiiiiiiit

Thanks you every one for the kind comments i really really am happy to hear you guys like it this much cause i like so much! Honestly ive seen alot of nice toros but cowboy and toro toar this up and i cant tell u how nice she looks in person as well as how smooth she rips you got to get one of thes toro ac circs they rip so nice! theirs one left at my local shop i picked one up for space ranger today so one left shoot me a pm if your interested! but the ac and the toob best combo i like it better then the trash catcher in my eyes its smaller cheaper and smoohter!

any who guys ill have a nice milk shoot up toomm at the latest so keep watching.

and like i said thanks guys it makes me fell good to know u all like it!