Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This one is for you FMB

Well the first two pictures are of that run with the buds. That was the stuff that I couldn't get to crumble that we had talked about. So yes indeed that is still moist but I later broke it up with a knife and have it drying. The Last pile was made from some close sugar trim that same night, but that stuff broke appart alright. What you are seeing in that picture is that bubble re sifted through a Bubble Box. I am gonna put up more pics and another thread with useing the box to purify the bubble. Anyways

Hey schroomy did you ever run that bubble thru the box? just curious would love to see a link for the pics.

PEcae
    Bubble man

bump i gotta know how you made the last pic, its very sweet.

IS It just me or does the first bud picture look like there is powdery mildew on it? Otherwise nice thread.

I hear ya william, i had to go back and see, but towards the bottom of that bud, definilyt looks as though it could have some powdery mildew. HOwever as long as the plant has not been sprayed with a sulfer mixture during bud, the water will wash this right off, Ie the mildew.

My two cents

Bubble man

very nice, pictures i look forward to checking out your bubble box review/pics etc.. keep up the good work looks so tasty

yeah schroomy hook us up man, want to see that bubble ran thru the bubblebox.

PeaCE
    Bubbleman