Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diffy brand comparison

Default Diffy brand comparison

Have you all ever noticed a significant difference from diffuser brand? Right now I have a stock diffuser with a few slits at the end. Is it worth moving up to an Ehle or roor?

What's a "stock" diffuser?

I think what he's meaning to say is, the slits being stock as opposed to the diffused holes from G-Spot, RooR, or EHLE

I've heard the closed nature of the hole diffusers adds a bit of drag, especially with multiple diffys, but to be honest, I've never had any extended use with them.

No, I just meant stock cause I don't know the brand so it's obviously not a premium slide.

One thing people overlook is that the amount of filtration is most highly correlated to the surface area that the smoke contacts the water.

I'll probably save up and get an Ehle on EDIT eventually. i'll post a comparison then

yes theres a difference id much rather hit my roor.de diffy then ne stock d cut diffy

just my 2 cents

dread_head
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

^^^Agreed RooR De all the way! It breaks up the smoke into little bubbles so much better then anythimg else I've used round hole or d-slit imo.
    Last edited by 419gotaminute; 07-08-2009 at 02:57 PM.

i had a de, and i'll have to say, showerhead is better imho.

Quote Originally Posted by capn View Post
    i had a de, and i'll have to say, showerhead is better imho.
    Hashbean did a review on the .de and he concluded that only 8 out of 21 holes bubbled under normal pull
    I dunno ive hit the .de as well and its a very very smooth hit but
    IMHO aswell i like it more when u have the open end so that when you pull the slide you have a faster clear
    Ive hit plenty of stock diffys and some of them are not to bad if you acually sit and watch em while a buddy takes a hit ive had plenty of stocks that would only perc threw the slits even with stronger pulls and then like i said before just have that1 shot up with the open end instead of still diffusing dry air.....
    Illadelphs are awsome 2....well since im more of a 14 guy
    same thing with those if you get the right pull they should only perc threw the slits then when you pull the slide u get the full shotgun

COns:
    Us tubes d cuts are DRAGGY.....all i gotta say

Quote Originally Posted by Ripvanwinkle420 View Post
    Hashbean did a review on the .de and he concluded that only 8 out of 21 holes bubbled under normal pull
    I dunno ive hit the .de as well and its a very very smooth hit but
    IMHO aswell i like it more when u have the open end so that when you pull the slide you have a faster clear
    Ive hit plenty of stock diffys and some of them are not to bad if you acually sit and watch em while a buddy takes a hit ive had plenty of stocks that would only perc threw the slits even with stronger pulls and then like i said before just have that1 shot up with the open end instead of still diffusing dry air.....
    Illadelphs are awsome 2....well since im more of a 14 guy
    same thing with those if you get the right pull they should only perc threw the slits then when you pull the slide u get the full shotgun

COns:
    Us tubes d cuts are DRAGGY.....all i gotta say
    I've never had any drag using my US Tubes diffuser, it has a more open larger beefy holes to let more air to be released, I usually prefer a roor.de just because i personally like the pull.