Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found this bowl...

Quote Originally Posted by themasochist View Post
    Dude use it for a while then bury it in the sand again. Keep it going...
    I would definitely do it that way! That idea ftw
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Retrospekt doesn't burn, check the third post. I agree on giving it to someone who doesn't have glass. I've gone through at least 15 pieces that I've given away to people who had no glass(some I had gotten as hand-me-downs, some were freebies from shops, some were just my old glass). Most of them went to friends but a few were people I had just met who were from somewhere where glass is(was) hard to find, or they just couldn't stick it into they're budget.
    It will probably make someones day to recieve a gift like that, but if your really looking to sell it, I'd say $50 is too much.
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin

Ah ok, didn't see that he does not smoke. In that case because you found it, I would change what I said before and go with what 6et1n7ouch said about giving it to a friend or someone who doesn't have a glass piece. Personally I would not try and sell it because it would be nice to give it away for many reasons. Also if you can't think of who to give it to, wait for someones birthday who smokes and clean it wrap it up and there you go one less present to buy! (my Jewish way of thinking lol)
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

?...if he doesn't smoke, why is he on a hash site, lol.....

...but yeah, pass it on to a friend...
    Sovereignty,SGW,aK,aK/sarah,Freeek,Kennaroo,Blade,Lurch,elHefe,Mer,Morga n,Lodi,Lostin,SSFGlukewilson/WS,RooR,ZachP,MGW

lol, the OP had two posts in this thread back in july...i don't think he cares anymore

Jumanji bub
    The only problem with slinger is choosing which of his sick stencils you want first; problem solved when you get one with all of them, huh ja?

....yupppppppppp

sandy ground score