Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found this bowl...

Default Found this bowl...

I found this bowl on the coast of a tiny island near my friends vacation home in Wisconsin. No joke, I pulled it out of the sand and I was just like...holy shat. It's fucking huge. Here's a picture: I put a quarter next to it for some size comparison.

How much could I sell this for?

1st of all give it a good cleaning

Then i think u should keep it 4 goodluck :P

Yeah I was planning on giving it a cleaning. I don't smoke but it's been sitting in my room and it filled my room with the smell of weed.

I have some friends that smoke and I was wondering what a fair price would be after cleaning it.

if it doesnt have a downstem in it id say maybe 50 bucks buts thats pushin it

THats what I said .. I'm interested to see what it looks like cleaned up though. Maybe a somewhat decent piece.

Is it a bubbler?

I would clean that up and enjoy the find. I would also suggest that when you find the right time, pass it on to someone else who needs it for free. I have a few old spoons and bubblers and I love giving them to friends or strangers who don't have any glass or have just started to love the herb. Keep the good karma going man and enjoy the find!

Quote Originally Posted by thehodgod View Post
    I would clean that up and enjoy the find. I would also suggest that when you find the right time, pass it on to someone else who needs it for free. I have a few old spoons and bubblers and I love giving them to friends or strangers who don't have any glass or have just started to love the herb. Keep the good karma going man and enjoy the find!
    I agree man keep it going thats not worth the sell and i would never pay 50 for that lol just do what he said and keep the karma going

Dude use it for a while then bury it in the sand again. Keep it going...

Quote Originally Posted by Retrospekt View Post
    Yeah I was planning on giving it a cleaning. I don't smoke but it's been sitting in my room and it filled my room with the smell of weed.

I have some friends that smoke and I was wondering what a fair price would be after cleaning it.
    he doenst even smoke man defenitly give it on man no point in making money out of this bubbler its just wrong lol