Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breeding with blockhead - F1 males

I got a few shots of the females, two of them anyways. This connection I have sucks ass, but it works. Barely. You move just far enough away from a big city and the wireless access disappears.

http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/n...t=GEDC1421.jpg

http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/n...t=GEDC1420.jpg

Can you start to see the uniformity in the F1s? Steve did such a great matchup with this one.

My focus is definitely on getting seeds that will put out female plants resembling my clone. It is so dank that I rank her with any kush or purple indica there is. This one is all indica but retains a strange mindwarping high that defines Blockhead. I am fucking insanely pissed off about the dog eating my favorite male plant. . . And I'm going to charge the owner at least $5000 for that stunt maybe it will teach him to leave the damned pitbulls at home. Then buy 50 packs of seeds with the money and maybe that will make me less upset about losing a literally PRICELESS breeding tool. How many people do you know that would pay serious cash for a F1 blockhead male plant from seed? Name your price and it's worth it IMO.

Anyways. . . The goal is what I already have, the clone and I think other people have it as well because I got it from someone who got it from someone. Just super killer dank not the highest yielding but my favorite indica hybrid definitely. Should be a huge buzz going around when people start testing the seeds and hopefully there will be enough to release some to the public next year. That's right. I know SOL seeds has said "no no you can't do that" they have sat on their thumbs with it forever and there is no reason this strain should be totally unavailable when it's some of the hottest shit going. I don't give the clone out anymore but I would love to get the seeds out.

great work Krome and LostCoaster! Good to know people are working on bxing or IBLs on BH. Got a few packs of the SOL adventure mix hopefully I can get a good BH mom too! I think theres probably going to be more BH releases at the depot and possibly the boutique. Good luck. Can't wait to see your results!

Hey LostCoaster, maybe we can send you some Blockhead pollen when its ready! Should happen in 2010 sometime.