Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: straights vs beakers

Default straights vs beakers

what do you prefer and why?

Str8 all the way.I just like the way they hit better and imo eaiser to clean.

Straights for SURE
    They hit so clean and clear alot faster. They also look alot more proffessional IMO :-p
    Except for this one SG 8 arm beaker.. That's the sexiest beaker ever

If you have the lung capacity beakers, if you don't then straights imo.

Yea just what toalex said. The beaker gives a better water to smoke ratio in the bong.
    Basically meaning it can hold more smoke.

The one reason I don't like beakers is their tendency to break. With a straight tube if you break the base, which isn't that easy of a break because the bases are always thicker,it usually is an easy fix. Plus the bong is even usuable most of the time.
    With a beaker if you break the base you break the bong and they can be more expensive to fix.

well ive hit a illadelph straight tube w/ perc and a beaker bottom illadelph side by side and the difference i noticed was drag and smoothness of the hits. The beaker bottom was crude and rude in your face while the straight with perc is something you close near and dear to your heart.

Vodka

P.S rip illadelph 03/21/09 has been replaced with double perc roor with inline ashcatcher pics soon to come

Well of course the beaker was harsher if it didn't have a perc.. What do you expect?

straight, they're balling

I must say my beaker gets more use that my straight. Str8s give me tar lip, and for some reason my beaker dosent.

gotta say i sold every beaker i owned and have relpaced them with straights ..
    i just like they hit they give ALOT better

dread_head
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,